Thursday, August 29, 2019

Melanie Morgan, Hottest Conservative Woman in BayArea Radio; Julie Haener Trivia; Ama Daetz Wardrobe Item; Does Dion Lim Have a Thing for David Louie? KRON Darkness is Good For Your Soul; Vicki Liviakis Gets Better With Age; Darya Folsom? Not; Kate Larsen KGO's Newest Diva; Cibrowski MIA; Respect My Privacy As I Assist Wendy Williams; Thursday 415 Media Homage To Loving Women

Image result for michelle griego in high heels kpix HOTTEST CONSERVATIVE IN BAY AREA: Hands down, talk-show host and radio broadcast provocateur Melanie Morgan.

*STILL SNIPPING and BITCHING: KPIX hothead and morning diva, Michelle Griego, what else is new.

*I have new respect for Da Lin. Wait a minute. No I don't.

*I'VE SAID repeatedly that I don't agree much with Mel Morgan but she should be on the radio here in the Bay Area, hello KGO?? I know that would be a tough pill to swallow but Morgan has solid, controversial thoughts and ideas and would make for a great conservative foil to someone like, say, liberal foil, Chip Franklin. Entertaining radio but obviously off the radar here.


Image result for julie haener ktvu
Frank Somerville with Julie Haener
*Julie Haener continues to stir up shit behind the anchor desk at KTVU maybe she's having a midlife crisis I have no idea but Haener is supposedly quite irritated these days, what is it Julie, a series of bad dreams about Dennis Richmond coming back?

*THIS NEWS would be stunning and HIGHLY ENTERTAINING: The idea of FOX making a movie about the drama at KTVU studios with Frank Somerville and the other players.

It would be based on the real-life goings on involving the core 4 "10 O'clock News" anchors but this rumor is too good to be true.

*Ama Daetz has began shopping again at the Walnut Creek Nordstrom so the world can begin sleeping better again, amen to that!

Image result for amanda del castillo
Dion Lim with interesting picture in background
*I'M not sure but does Dion Lim over at KGO-TV have a crush on David Louie? 

*SPEAKING OF LIM, I still can't handle the voice and exaggerated theatrics when I see her. Maybe a glass of wine before you sit behind the desk, countess?

*Have you survived the loss of KRON (at least if you carry DirectTV and/or AT&T) It's like I don't even care if they ever come back and months without the biggest prima donna in Bay Area TV News history, Darya Folsom? 

Image result for vicki liviakis legs kron
Vicki Liviakis
More like cross-the-board relief. Folsom is a daily disaster escaping her histrionics and theatre of absurd is more tranquil for the brain. I say the KRON blackout is good for the mind and soul although I do miss Vicki Liviakis and Pam Moore. Liviakis has withstood the test of time and like a fine wine, keeps getting better and better with age. I REMEMBER VICKI when we both had evening cocktails at Kokkari years ago and SHE BOUGHT! Obviously, Vicki has a pragmatic side and had I not been dating my longtime friend, Stephanie Powers, I would have welcomed Miss Liviakis' flirtatious actions. 

*The Prince of Darkness: Larry Beil and his overall dreckness. Now Beil likes to flaunt, supposedly, his power and greed but I'm guessing that program will END soon.

*That new weekend morning anchor at Circle7 is very terrific to look at and observe.

Image result for kate larsen kgo
Kate Larsen
*KATE LARSEN --is it really true what I hear about you going all -out DIVA on the rank and file who dare expose your many weaknesses? Kate, please, take a break and sip some cabernet down the street and grab yourself lady and calm down it's only TV News and there's many, more important things in life.

*MIA: Tom Cibrowski, KGO VP and GM brought in to shake things up but apparently uninterested in the job and more focused on eating steak and consuming adult beverages, which is what I love to do but damn!

*OH, JUST SHUT UP, Allen Martin, and you holier-than-thou BS look and Claudine Wong lack of smiling --Martin last smiled during the Bush41 administration and still thinks he's Cronkite!

Pardon me while I vomit.

Image result for wendy williams
Wendy Williams
*AS you all know I've been dating Wendy Williams and have tried extremely hard to beg off the cameras and try to disappear --at least temporarily from Bay Area media only that has been difficult and hurtful to my vast family please try to be nice to me and respect my privacy.

21 comments:

  1. I worked with Melanie Morgan. What an air-head ditz. There's no there there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked with Rachel Maddow. Mouth like a sailor. Never tips either.

      Delete
    2. MM is a lying POS. Why would anyone but the head up trump's ass crowd listen to that?

      Delete
  2. The problem with getting Melanie Morgan on the radio (particularly KGO) is the liberals in the bay area only want to hear "their truth" not any other version of information....hey folks it's just another viewpoint...you should listen to others....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed 110%. They live in an echo chamber. An intellectually and morally dishonest one at that. Que the moron that replaces every c in a word with KKK when attempting to bash anything conservative. When he's done chanting "Hope and Change" in front of his Obama alter he'll see your comment and be instantly triggered. Far too lost and brainwashed. Can you imagine having to wake up to that mouth breather every morning?

      Delete
  3. Timely rant about KRON's continuing blackout, now that it's returned to the air this afternoon... But I do agree about not missing Darya Folsom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What was ATT thinking? hhaha ATT should have said "If we take out KRON from the line up, can we get a little discount? Darya scares our customers."

      Delete
  4. According to tvnewscheck.com, AT&T and Nexstar (KRON's owner) have reached a deal to bring it back to the lineup for AT&T and DirecTV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to hear Melanie M. back on the radio.
    But does she even still want to do radio? The last 10 years has not been good for Bay Area Terrestrial. Many stations have been neglected, mismanaged or seemingly set up to fail by station owners.
    If Mel were to return on a regular basis, she may do well as part of a duo. Someone who was different enough to provoke a reaction from her, but not so different that they couldn't get along. She needs either a very young man or a much older man to work with.

    I wish her and her family great joy. Thank you Melanie, for all those fun years with you and Lee Rodgers. They 'broke the mold' after that classic duo performance. Lee had his forte and you had your personal causes. It was quite lovely whilst it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any info on who will anchor with Reggie Aqui next week? My guess is the newly hired anchor on weekends, the African American female hired in July replacing Chris on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good point, and since you obviously is a conservative I assume you follow your own advice and listen to John Rothman, Pat Thurston, Chip Franklin. I'm fairly liberal I listen to Tom Sullivan, use to listen to Michael Medved until they took him off the air in the Bay Area, however I do also listen to Hugh Hewitt, and John Batchelor at times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Local Bay Area news briadcasters KTVU, KPIX, and KGO -- hated and feared for their intrusive practices, eavesdropping on the personal affairs of private law-abiding citizens for their own twisted, voyueristic reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess for a 60+ yr old she's Hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 49ers need to get a ex49er to do color on the radio, not the grunt they have now

    ReplyDelete
  11. For 62 years old, I guess she's pretty decent looking but once she opens her mouth and spews the right wing nut garbage, I'm turned off immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could you imagine going into a coma in 1975 and waking you today? What a shock BA Media would be.On the up side you would have completely missed Ronnnnn O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melanie Morgan hot? Pfffffffffffff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m surprised to hear Michelle is the problem. I always figured it was “Angry Asian Man”.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hottest conservative woman? Is there another? If there is I feel bad for the other woman!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wasn’t she married to a drunk at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking at the pictures only one of the women has not had obvious plastic surgery. The first picture having had the worst results.

    ReplyDelete