Wednesday, August 8, 2018

415 Media Needs Your Emergency Help: No Sugar Coating

Image result for sugar coating

THERE IS NO SUGAR COATING HERE

I'm in the emergency financial category --I very much want and need 415 MEDIA to succeed and make it.

YOU depend on it.
And so do I.

I ASK YOU to be a PAID SUBSCRIBER, now. For $25 a year (about 2 bucks a month, just over) you can help me make 415 MEDIA wholly sustainable and me to survive.

25 bucks a year --do the math. (Or $30 for two years; $99 for lifetime subscription)

To maintain, produce, create and write this Bay Area media blog I need your help and support. Immediately. Those of you that have donated your money --some of you repeatedly, I thank you all but unfortunately it's not enough.

415 Media has literally thousands of readers every day; over *50,000 a week and counting. But to serve you all and keep doing what I do: to write new material. To keep after the scoops you love and look forward to and to write commentary that is unfiltered and raw to the core, I need your donations and/or paid subscriptions now.

TO KEEP 415 MEDIA IN BUSINESS: GO TO the Pay Pal "Donate" button on the right side of the blog and click on the "Donate" button and follow the instructions. It's simple, fast, easy and you don't have to have a Pay Pal account to contribute.

I will personally call you and/or e-mail you thanking you for your contribution.


#415MEDIA


No comments:

Post a Comment