Tuesday, March 21, 2017

"So,You All Think I'm Funny? Like What, Am I a Clown? Like I'm 'Ha-Ha Funny? Like I Amuuuuuuse You?' Tuesday Five Guys Wise Guys 415 Media Short

Image result for "You think I'm Funny?" Pesci Liotta gif "SO, You think I'm funny--like I'm a clown? Like I amuuuse you? Why's that--seriously, ha-ha funny?"

*Da Lin: KPIX: look, Da man, you ought to shed the ladies man persona and get back to basics--otherwise your "I'mmmmmm Da Lin" will be broadcasting from Bakersfield in a flash.

*Vern Glenn: KPIX: Vern, you seem to agree with my, "shed the Raddy look and sound but you're still in his persona. I think you think it's funny. No, no, no it is not. Obviously I AMUUUSE you! But it's not funny, not funny at all, like what Vern? Am I being a clown?"

*Chef Ryan Scott: KGO Radio: You're a clown, Scott! Not funny at all, you don't Amuuuuuse me at all and I have no plans to amuuuuse you , mostly I just hear your crap and turn the dial fast.

*Damon Bruce: 95.7 FM 'The Game': "What, Damon, like you're some frickin' genius off the beaten path? Go to a woodhouse and get outta my way, you're a clown too --a BIG stinkin' clown, you don't AMUUUSE me in any way whatsoever, lose it schmucko!"

*Stan the Commenter: "Yo, Stanley-O: whoever gave you the frickin' idea of taking over my website? Go get a Rupert Pupkin cutout and get the hell a way for a while --I'm sick of your frickin putdowns and insults --take a sabbatical , go eat an egg salad sandwich and a get an egg cream and chill for a while!"



9 comments:

  1. Da Lin...I have been watching the News in the Bay area for 57 years and by far the "WORST" onsite field reporter ever is Da Lin!!!

    To KPIX management, you fools shot yourself in the foot! You don't hire people who discredit your organization. They got smart and dumped Tree View, time to put Da Lin in the dumpster behind the building...please!!



    ReplyDelete
  2. If Stan is going to lam it, he better go with a package. Don't be like fucking Mickey Mazucco. The poor prick only had five minutes to run. He ended up in some rat infested motel down in Elvis country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da would be a lot better at his job if he spent a few years on-air in Bakersfield working out the kinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I thought the slicked back hair made him credible?

      Delete
  4. Isn't Da Lin dating a hot piece of ass who also happens to be in the news biz? All is forgiven if true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He dates Erica Kato and yes she is a hot piece of ass!

      Delete
  5. Seems like someone up above has a problem with Asians. Thuy Vu to me was/is very credible as an anchor across the Bay landscape ( I think she's worked at jsut about every station here ?). Da Lin comes across as VERY hard working and serious about his craft. What's the problem ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1:31...Pick up the "race card" and put it back in the deck with the 51 other race cards you have. Race doesn't have anything to do with it! You have "it" or don't have "it."

      The two latest examples of those who "didn't" have it, Reba Arnold, a Black woman and Rich Palombo, a White man.

      The race card should be renamed the default card! When you cannot think of anything intelligent to say, time to play the race card!

      Delete
  6. 1:31...When you are a "very credible anchor" you don't bounce around from station to station to station, and end up on a station that nobody watches!

    Da Lin...A male Vietnamese version of Diane Sawyer who has the "same" slow verbal delivery of someone talking to a bunch of First graders! "Now listen up children, I'm going to talk very slowly and try to pronounce each and every word very clearly so you will all understand me."

    His on air persona sucks, both visually and verbally. He spent to much time watching and trying to emulate Diane Sawyer, who I couldn't stand to watch either!!

    ReplyDelete