Friday, December 16, 2016

You Don't Like Pledge Breaks --So Here's An Idea

Image result for The number 25 We're on a roll but I need your help; We need 25 PAID subscribers to 415 MEDIA before 5 PM PT today  (Saturday) --if we can reach that number, we will then cease Pledge Breaks for the rest of the year.

That's IT.

25 PAID subscribers ($25 a year) and we're home free and REPEAT: NO More Pledge Breaks for the year.

You may also make a donation too.

TO SUBSCRIBE: Simply click on the Pay Pal Icon on the right and make your contribution --it is 100% confidential and you don't have to have a Pay Pal Account to make your donation.

I will PERSONALLY e-mail and/or call you THANKING YOU for your SUBSCRIPTION/DONATION.

*HAPPY HOLIDAYS

*Look for an upcoming 415 Media Holiday Party in the coming week.

1 comment:

  1. Pledge breaks are kind of a downer...they bug me especially on PBS because they always put something else on during these things. More than not, the change screws up my DVR, so then I miss the end of whatever I was watching. If PBS offered what when you want stuff, I might actually donate....

    ReplyDelete