Saturday, November 14, 2009

If I ever wanted to spend a late afternoon other than at the Playboy mansion...


IT WOULD BE HERE.

Berkeley. Cal's Memorial Stadium, which many regard as the most be-you-tee-ful setting for a college football game.

Bears vs. Arizona. Not the sexiest game, but U of A's cheerleaders are mandatory viewing. Arizona: 30 Cal: 19

USC-Stanford? Sorry for the Harbaugh hoopla, but the Trojans are better. And Pete Carroll needs this game to supplant his next "I'm going to Cleveland for $8 million a year and Erin Burnett rumors." USC: 38 Stanford: 21

Follow me on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, ye of little faith!

    I'm more of a Cal fan than Stanford but I can root for both since my alma mater is in Hayward and hasn't had football for a very long time. The way Stanford has played of late I thought that they'd have a good chance of beating SC but like they did? A very satisfying beat down to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Rich, Memorial Stadium is a little slice of heaven.

    I'm looking forward to visiting Stanford for the first time this weekend

    ReplyDelete