Friday, November 25, 2022

415 Media Vital Stats

WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO THAT I ASK YOU TO DONATE TO 415 MEDIA.

Get asked that constantly. I will try to be direct and forward.

The money pays for my time, my investment, my energy, to make this a GO --24/7 every day, every hour. It pays for expenses like my cell-phone bill, my internet connection, the computer, the very, very necessary things that allow me to take time reading, calling, contacting my sources.

BUT MOST OF ALL, like you, I Need to live.

PLEASE, help me maintain 415 Media. Nobody does what I do in this market. NOBODY. And while I know you love reading the blog, I Love writing it but I need money to keep it going...now and on a daily basis. If there were no thirst for 415 Media, I'd stop immediately.

TO DONATE TO 415 MEDIA:

Scroll down the right side of the blog to the "Pay Pal" "DONATE" Button and CLICK ON IT. Follow the directions. It takes less than a minute and it's 100% safe and secure. You don't have to have a Pay Pal account to contribute. You can also donate anonymously if you wish to do so in that manner. All credit cards are accepted.

I will PERSONALLY call you/email you THANKING YOU for your donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment