Saturday, June 27, 2020

'De Loyah' Mystery: Is Len Tillem OK?



RICH LIEBERMAN 415 MEDIA: Len Tillem, 'Da Loyah', Talks About ...

I'M HOPING the reach of 415 Media helps here...

I'm worried about DE 'LOYAH, Len Tillem. I haven't heard from the former KGO Radio legal star who put on quite a show for years --in real life, Len is an estate --probate attorney up in Santa Rosa and practices with his wife.

Tillem, who departed DE LOYAH shtick and devoted all his time to the practice, was supposedly battling some medical maladies of late--he's been MIA and hasn't responded to numerous inquirers from yours truly, which is unusual as we've corresponded over the years.

I'm hoping Len is OK and that he's just being a wise guy--something he'll probably give me some grief over but hey, Lenny, just respond with a quick "I'm OK", you dig?

After all, DE LOYAH is invaluable.

5 comments:

  1. He doesn't practice law anymore...see calbar.ca.gov site. He is "inactive".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, his office is in Sonoma (very near the town square), not sure about Santa Rosa but regardless, I hope he's okay. He his a very good guy. Please keep us posted< Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, he is a good guy. When he first came on the air, his NY accent made him seem sorta arrogant and pompous...like some character from a mobster movie, and I didn't care for him much. I admit he did grown on me after a while, and I once sent him an email with a legal question and he responded back with his usual snarky sense of humor. I do hope he's OK. Maybe he got "cancelled" for using some of his politically correct humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish 'De Loyah' well. Hope he is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well. Finally something I agree with Rich about. Len is / was awesome,and I join your hope that he's fine and just being a wiseguy, Unfortunately, we all get on ...

    ReplyDelete