Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Holmes Weak Act at KTVU Continues and Mike Mibach Total Sham Too: An Honest Take


Image result for heather holmes ktvu twitter


THEY REEK OF ARROGANCE--and for what? He (Mike Mibach) walks around the KTVU studios and struts for no apparent reason and draws scorn and ridicule (mostly up front) from the women as a ladies man which is curious because he's allegedly married (ha!) --Again, I have ZERO reason why MM thinks his crap doesn't stink. He's an utter blip on the radar and if he thinks pictures like this are flattering than he clearly needs some counseling and therapy at Napa State Hospital...

Meanwhile, drama queen, Countess Heather Holmes is off on another distant path with new, slutty outfits and non-news journalist fashion. She again has opted for the nightclub look and therefore, isn't serious about furthering her career  outside of KTVU where her anchor duties have become a joke, but my question, when oh when was she ever taken seriously in the first place? These gruesome twosome are the epitome of asininity --what a COMPLETE DISGRACE!

9 comments:

  1. With the demise of the Reggie Aqui and Natasha Zouves team over at KGO it was essential that another Bay Area team step in and take the lead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize there'd been a demise. What happened? Where do I send flowers?

      Delete
  2. Nice legs though (her not him).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is flattering and extremely viewable. Gangnam Style...sexy lady!

    The good news is crime is down in San Francisco, last year "only" 25,000 cars were broken into. More good news, only 44,000 homeless people in Los Angeles, I thought the number would be higher. Must be because of our robust CA economy I keep hearing about.

    Heather Holmes...She continually proves my point, The Women Are The News.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HH makes my tighty-whities even tighter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather Holmes looks like an amazon. A desperate for attention amazon who is pushing 50.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Mike is indeed married, I would think his wife would take issue with this photo.

      Delete
  6. MM does strike me as someone with zero personality. So what, he has a deep voice, big deal. HH on the other hand - she doesn't look slutty, so looks as good as the other new ladies and their wardrobe. I don't think she does a bad job with the news, either. I also think she's beautiful. I don't know why you dislike her so much, Rich. I don't think she's that bad. But I do get a laugh out of what you write.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HH will always get a rise from me. But my women crushes are national, Norah O'Donnell and Kate Snow plus Ginger Zee and Lara Spencer! 🔥⚡🔥

    ReplyDelete