Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My Two Cents

Image result for My two cents MY TWO CENTS

*I THOUGHT I was rough until I read some of your comments regarding Pat Thurston. A few of you need to tone down the volume. This is not war and peace; it's a media blog. I welcome and encourage disagreement but don't get all vitriolic and calling names. It's petty and pretty ridiculous and it doesn't belong here.

*Thurston elicited quite a bit of response which means she's at least on the radar. Better that then no response at all. It means she's doing her job. I don't agree with a lot of her politics but she's got me interested enough to where I listen and react one way or another. In the talk radio genre that's good SOP.

I mentioned on Monday that Thurston is a damn good interviewer and I'm not talking about the movie guy. I've heard her one-on-one with some authors and politicians and she doesn't back down. And she and John Rothmann are superb on the weekend. If you're going to lob personal insults that's my department --(said with mild tongue and cheekitus)

*I can't fathom all you armchair psychologists who just automatically diagnose Mike Shumann without even knowing nor even hearing his explanation on the alleged theft incident involving the Warriors' security guy in San Antonio.

I'm going to write later how Shumann was screwed and was kangaroo-courted by a vicious combination of social media, accusation based on hearsay, and a mother of all rush to judgement. Just a few. My blood is boiling over this one.

*That guy that peddles the fake pillows on TV and radio is an ultra right-wing nut job that's a full Trumper and fervent anti-woman's right to choose bozo now more than ever I'll get my pillows somewhere else.

*Just because I credit Lee Hammer for something doesn't mean I'm suddenly one of his boot lickers. I'm not. I've ripped him enough times here that when he occasionally does something good, I'll also give him credit. Its not good blogging to constantly rip for rip sake. Boring as hell too.

See ya later.

21 comments:

  1. Former crackhead Mike Lindell has a new drug of choice: money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kohls has decent pillows at a cheap price. If Shumann would publicly state his side, I would listen. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could he do that exactly?

      Delete
  3. "I welcome and encourage disagreement..."

    Oh really? Then why is any comment that proves your hypocrisy or fallibility automatically censored?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like this one?

      Delete
    2. Your response makes zero sense. Obviously, you don't see comments that prove hypocrisy or fallibility because they were censored. And my original comment did neither. Think before posting.

      Delete
  4. Schumann got caught stealing, blew his credibility as a reporter, and was fired for cause.

    If Rich Lieberman has any information to the contrary he should share it. Sounds like he's just trying to create interest by taking an unpopular position.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could give a damn about Shuman. His (and Ibanez) have this 60+ hipster routine going on. Bring on fresh, new and cheaper talent.

    Pat T, is a second stringer at best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are allowed to say that Shuman and Ibanez are 60+? And that they should bring on fresh and new talent?

      When I point out that Pat is 60+ based on the fact she graduated high school in 1973 (stated in her own bio) it is censored. Over and over. I guess I'm not allowed to state your opinion.

      Delete
    2. Sorry about that StanTheObserver.

      Delete
  6. - Constantly ripping for rip sake is absolutely boring. You are right on this one, Rich. Unfortunately, such a routine has allowed one national commentator to get a seat next to the Hairpiece-in-Chief, and too many people continue to fall for it. No economical results should ever supersede the high nationwide anxiety caused by verbal and in some cases physical abuse that has gone on the past 32 years, especially the past 2 years. Ripping for rip sake set us back in 2016, and we are still trying to right this wrong regardless of sides taken.
    - RL's blood boiling only matters if prominent ex-teammate voices like Joe Cool or Ronnie Lott feel the same way. Then Shu would have a case. Right now, all I hear from Scarlett & Gold Land, not to mention Circle7 supporters, are crickets.
    - And speaking of Circle7 supporters' blood boiling, why hasn't Trixie been removed yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Constantly ripping for rip sake"

      You literally just described CNN, most of the Democrat "resistance", and all late night talk show hosts. The denial is strong with this one.

      Delete
  7. All the Thurston haters, just go to 560 and 860AM or Fox News for your Conservative hatefest. Let KGO lean left again and have at least someone call Trump for the fraud he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a "hater" as you suggest I just don't think Thurston or Rothman are that entertaining. I don't like Wiener Man but he's actually entertaining. I agree with most of what Pat says but I never feel I need to listen but that goes for most left wing radio except for podcasts like Marc Maron.

      Delete
    2. Sexy voice, but boring.

      Delete
    3. Im a huge Pat fan, her voice is nice but not as sexy as Gianna Franco on The Game and long ago KGO host Shawn Nix.

      Delete
    4. gianna franco? dont know about that, all she does is tell everyone about her wonderfull laser surgery

      Delete
  8. mike lindell, yeah i heard him say how much he loves trump and he is a huge gop backer...politics aside, he seems like an asshole anyway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pat Thurston and John Rothmann are the best. If my right wing friends don't like it go someplace else. WE want Pat and John and can hardly wait until they each get their daily shows back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @839...totally agree, they are the best. These haters can change channels and soak in Limbaugh or Sussman's drivel.

      Delete
  10. Fake pillow - NO; overpriced - probably; worth it YES!

    Who cares about politics?

    ReplyDelete