Thursday, July 5, 2018

Message from Rich

Related image WOULD LOVE TO WRITE THE BLOG; honestly, it is my passion and giving you the news and commentary you look forward to is something I cherish.

But I can't blog you TV/Radio news when there's no funds; I know many of you have contributed mightily to 415 Media but out of the thousands that come here daily, it's just simply not enough.

This requires time and money; money I do not have and hope this notice entices those of you that can contribute and like 415 Media will step to the plate and donate now. I will personally call/e-mail you thanking your for your contribution and making this site fully independent and sustainable.

If you want to read 415 Media today. Simply click on the Pay Pal "donate" button on the right side of the blog and you'll be able to contribute. It's fast and secure; only takes a minute and all donations are confidential.

Thanks in advance.

Rich@415 Media


No comments:

Post a Comment