Saturday, February 10, 2018

A 415 Media Urgency Only This Time Serious Consequences

Image result for A shrinkONCE AGAIN...I NEED YOUR HELP. This time, it's serious business. Not earth-shaking but we're talking fear central.

I was talking to my psychiatrist about how screwed up I've been (nothing new there) lamenting my situation and money came up. Or in this case, lack of money.

415 Media is my passion and you all seem to love it, for the most part. Readership is at an all-time high but in order for me to continue to write this and for 415 Media to be sustainable, I need donations and/or PAID subscribers. Now.

The situation is dire. I told this to the doctor and he threatened to hit my mother if I didn't write (again) and insist that YOU MAKE A DONATION so I can continue to write what you love and thus, A. having a life and B. avoid mom getting hit by my psychiatrist. That's not a pretty picture and I'm scared to death.

So, do this, HELP ME. We're not talking huge dough here. Some of you have stepped to the plate. Some, time after time. I THANK YOU. Always. But right now to keep this 415 Media up and running I need you to step to the plate once again. Or if you're new, for the first time. I know times are tough but times are tough for me and I need to live and pay my bills too.

DONATE to 415 MEDIA: Go to the Pay Pal Icon on the right side of the blog and click on it and follow the instructions. It's quick, easy, secure and 100% confidential. I will personally call or e-mail you (if you like) thanking you for your donation.

By the way, you do not have to have a Pay Pal account to contribute.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment