Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Marty Lenz Leaving KCBS For Denver Gig

Image result for Martin Lenz KCBS HE'S NOT A HUGE NAME but he's got a huge heart not to mention a solid voice; unfortunately for the Bay Area, but fortunately for him, Marty Lenz, the seasoned weekend overnight KCBS anchor is leaving the Bay Area and has landed a "dream gig" in his native Denver.

Lenz sent me this text Wednesday:

"I've loved my time at KCBS, feel honored to have been a part of a great legendary operation with some great and legendary people.  My family and I love the Bay Area very much; as happy as we are to return to our roots in the Mile High City, like Tony Bennett sings..."I Left My Heart In San Francisco"... a very big part of it.

Stay cool Marty.

2 comments:

  1. So happy for Marty! He was great to listen to. Definitely KCBS Radio's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's he going??? KOA?? Doing Mornings????

    ReplyDelete