Friday, December 30, 2016

415 Media Needs Your Help

Image result for 415 IF YOU WANT THIS SITE AND ENJOY IT, THEN STEP TO THE PLATE AND DONATE NOW; a year-long subscription is $25 and will make it possible for me to maintain 415 Media and keep it running.

It's as simple as that.

Many of you have already stepped to the plate and made a contribution. Some of you have gone way overboard. I wish I could say that's enough.

It isn't.

Keep 415 Media Going by kindly subscribing now and/or donating --I am your guardian and ombudsman --I will continue to write and critique and won't let the bad guys who have forever altered and changed the Bay Area Media landscape--much to the detriment of you, the listener and consumer.

But in order to do so I need your help and ask that you contribute right away--simply click on the Pay Pal Icon on the right and make your contribution/donation now. Your contribution is 100% confidential and you do not have to have a Pay Pal account to donate.

Keep 415 Media afloat and sustainable.  SUBSCRIBE/DONATE NOW!

*Happy New Year to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment