1. Jason Middleton --KGO Radio: a real A-grade moron. Pompous, egotistical and annoying fart who thinks his shit doesn't stink. Ronnnn's lapdog and newsroom snitch. Oh, and this: guy tries real hard with the ladies. One problem, Jaso, they think you're a big-time bore. Destined soon for Toledo. Has all the authenticity of a Brisbane strip mall.
2. Jon Bristow-KGO Radio: Mr. "Pipes", the guy with the fake baritone voice and newsroom annoyance --also a ladies-man wannabee. The pipes earned him a trip to the morning show. That's the good news. Bad news? He has to work with the giggler.
3. Dennis O'Donnell: KPIX: a real phony. Smells to high heaven of mucho insincerity --a complete bore and residential sports hack. Even the Battery seagulls have less shit than this middle-aged Frankie Avalon wannabe. Grow a pair, pal! And while I'm at it, quit kissing up to the boss, jerk boy.
4. John Lund : The Game: A dark, overblown, mass human feces wasteland. No wonder all he can talk about on air is his penis. (Short story, by all accounts) --and, hey, bozo brain? Even Jason Barrett thiks you're a complete asshole. You're smelling Fresno any day now. Maybe it's time you hid the old Penthouse magazines too, schmuck.
5. All the white Irish boys at KNBR: too easy. Once Hammer is gone, you all will be washing cars in San Leandro.
6. Brian Copeland: KGO Radio: Another complete phony. Not a genuine funny man. Ronn thinks you're an asset for him because, well, you know why...on the other hand, you saved Byron Allen's career. The next time you fill in, maybe you can talk about ...race! Again...and again. And again!
7. Lee Housekeeper: The last time this SF PR guy was relevant, Jimmy Carter was president. Another small prick loser that kissed Herb Caen's ass only Herb wasn't impressed. Hey Lee, maybe you should try the Grocery Outlet seniors program in South City.