Thursday, July 9, 2015

What Would You Do Without Me?

 I CAME. I saw. I wrote and posted.


You came along and were slightly driven; taken momentarily from your desktop to read the various media minutiae and underline thoughts from a neurotic guy who possessed a lot of heat and anger but didn't mean any; really, had good intentions and even thought Henry Tanenbaum was talented.


Don't make this such an effort. I know most of you like to come here and get all the daily mail.


Then do what you can do to make it not go away. I appreciate it, so do you. Most of you. Keep 415 Media going and you've done a mitzvah. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Torah the Boy WonderJuly 9, 2015 at 3:46 PM

    I contribute gladly, will you? Mitzvahs for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came, I saw, I donated! Mazel Tov and Shabbat Shalom.

    ReplyDelete