1. Ronn Owens on the albatross station spent an hour on the largely irrelevant Grammys and another hour on adopting dogs. I guess any discussion on the State of the Union address was out of bounds.
2. The schmuck on KSFO with the fake name is mumbling his faux conservatism --really exciting and riveting radio, Jose Spencer Silva Hughes.
3. Gary and Larry were being Gary and Larry on Knibber.
4. Rush Limbaugh was bashing Obama: gees, now that's original.
5. KCBS: traffic, the same weather, a few repeated news stories and commercials.
Switched over to KCSM and found karma with some old Wynton Marsalis, thank God.
*Follow me on Twitter