1. If they say basically nothing on radio shows, as most NFL coaches do, why then do same coaches accept money to do the very shows they hate doing?
2. If one thinks a woman personality on local radio is crummy at her job and says so, does that make the critic a misogynist?
3. Who really runs the ship now over at KGO Radio?
4. Speaking of coaches, why do the morning frat boys on KNBR think their interview with Jim Harbaugh was compelling? Should they not have at least tried to follow up a question to Harbaugh's assertion of "what was right for the team" (i.e., Aldon Smith), with a firm, "Excuse me coach, but IN LIGHT of what Mr. Smith did", what about what's right, what's responsible to your fans and the message to the community?
5. Why do the KTVU big suits put a gag over everybody including themselves?
6. Are they afraid?
7. Why does Ronn Owens sound sort of tired, beaten down, and crummy?
8. Why does almost every FM station in town sound the same?
9. How does Gil Gross sound to you lately? Ditto Frosty the Snowman?
10. How come hardly anyone hasn't written about the obvious conflict of interest with Willie Brown and the SF Chronicle?
*Follow me on Twitter