Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's CBS5's Dana King Having for Dinner Tonight?



Dana King, main anchor at KPIX, (CBS5), what are you having for dinner tonight?

"OK, Rich, I brought 'grilled asparagus and grilled chicken...I will wash it down with the finest water."

Dana wasn't through.

"By the way, I cooked this. I did not purchase it from a restaurant."

Got it.

News you'll only get here. I'm hungry. Are you?

*Follow me on Twitter

*TIPS-E-MAIL: Rich.Lieberman@Gmail.com

*KPIX
*CBS5
*Dana King
*Dinner
*Rich Lieberman 415 Media


4 comments:

  1. Total pro--one of the all time Bay Area greats who respects the news but invokes exactly the right amount of charming (melting) personality. Oh, and a stone fox. If it's on Dana's menu, it's good enough for me...

    Love you Dana. Stay with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw dana once in chinatown she seems like a bubbly person

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana King is one of the best...plain and simple. She's developed solid credibility over the years as one of the best anchors in the area. When she has a chance, she asks thoughtful, interesting questions of guests, and finally, Dana has class and a great smile.
    Here's to you Dana...from one of your many longtime fans!

    ReplyDelete