Saturday, June 11, 2011

A temporary hiatus; I'll be back


hiatus

I'm not going away.

Just taking some time off. That's all.

Everyone needs some rest from time to time. Mine is just a bit more extended.

There's still much to dish out, I'll just be a bit more selective.

The shots? Keep 'em coming. Funny, most of the whack jobs from the usual suspects, (just guess;) the ones who do most of the ripping are the most frequent visitors, they just can't get enough of me.

And there's plenty of material out there that I'm working on; some are close to post time. Other items will come sooner than later.

And I have a lot of dirt, believe me; we will have a place and time to disseminate all the good bites, be advised.

Thanks for all the e-mail, good, bad, funny, even personal bashers, sometimes I love it when you guys and girls push the button.

Nothing like baiting a bi-polar media blogger, careful "doggie!"

2 comments:

  1. I can understand,as much hate and vitriole I got for posting on certain sites,I found that my being right didnt matter to them,and that people who would agree with me ...went silent. They were afraid to be attacked by that crowd.
    And you know since I stopped on that board..I feel better for it! Who needs personal attacks?
    Take up gardening for awhile.
    THEN,come back with a vengence!
    ps. Why give them a voice? I wouldnt post anything they say if this was my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding the previous comment, Rich doesn't post a large number of comments. Very heavy-handed editing on this site.

    Worse yet, Rich habitually adds his own "Anonymous" comments to back himself up. What a joke.

    ReplyDelete