Friday, October 1, 2010

KSFO's 'Major Announcement': Palin's coming to San Jose; (Can I sing 'Mandy' to her?)

KSFO, the conservative talkie in town, pumped up the listener wire Friday morning with repeated promos of a "major announcement" coming.

OK, Tina Fey peeps: Sarah Palin, future 2012 presidential contender, noted hunter, is coming to San Jose to speak to the masses, actually some sort of right-wing think tank, Thursday, October 14 at the Center of the Performing Arts.

The real question: How much is Palin getting paid for this gig? I'd bet a diet Pepsi that its at least six figures. Good For Sarah.

Yo, Sussman, tell you what: Get me near the hospitality suite and I'll donate $50 to the charity of your choice. I'd like to sing "Mandy" to Ms. Palin and I promise to be good.



3 comments:

  1. If she was the featured act at a strip clubs "Hot MILFS night!" I might pay $50. To hear her give an Alaskan white out view of the world? Wouldn't waste my time. I could read Mein Kamf and "All About Eugenics" for free to hear the same philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet the think tank you mentioned is the Pacific Research Institute, based in SF with offices also in Sacramento. Ronn Owens often had PRI's president on to discuss health reform, so they are probably tight with KSFO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched her TV show. Very family oriented.

    ReplyDelete