Monday, February 1, 2010

Savage set to debut today at 3 PM; SF 'libs worst nightmare; the Monday media PM pulse


HE'S BACK. TODAY!

Michael Savage debuts today at 3 PM on his new SF radio outlet, KTRB, (XTRA Sports 860 AM)

Look for Savage to do a special virtuoso for his SF listeners in his opening monologue. I'm predicting an all-out, all-time performance. Get out your tape recorders.

Savage makes me laugh. For that, I got deluged with hate mail from Bay Area liberals, even though my politics are center-left. Forgive me, but the good doctor has way of saying things. He's not a Hannity/Schmannity nor a lunatic like Mark Levin; in fact, both of those tonsils mail it in on a daily basis.

Savage is unpredictable. He makes my mother laugh too. My mother is hard to please. She hated ET and thought he was a wimpy alien. She loves Savage. He must be doing something right.

**Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does he broadcast from? studio in the city? his home ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Mr Weiner is entertaining but his right-wing 'Savage' shtick is just that, a shtick.
    Foster Brook's "Lovable Lush" character was just a character too.
    Anyone taking his material seriously has issues.

    ReplyDelete