Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rosie Allen: 'I'm NOT 'retiring--I'm simply leaving KGO'


Rosie Allen would like to clear something up. She's NOT leaving the business and "retiring?" Get outta here. I spoke to her Monday evening about her sudden departure from KGO Radio.

"Even the so-called "insiders" don't always get it right.... I am NOT retiring - I am simply leaving the KGO Afternoon News....I plan to work for many years to come...."

On Monday, I speculated that, indeed, Allen wasn't "retiring", but merely retiring at KGO because KGO and Citadel, its corporate parent weren't in the best of financial states.

Allen will be on with Ronn Owens Wednesday from 11AM--12 to, presumably, tell all.

Look for Allen to either switch to local TV and/or radio. She's still got a lot of "it" left, just not at 900 Front st.

**RL Report Exclusive **********SUPPORT MY ADVERTISERS!!!SCROLL TO BOTTOM FOR SPONSORS
Follow me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Never liked her, or Ed for that matter.

    Supercilious, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she succedes at what ever she does.

    ReplyDelete