Thursday, October 22, 2009

If ESPN can do it, so can Bay Area, right? Wanted: Good sexcapades story


IT FINALLY DAWNED ON ME.

The Bay Area media needs a good 'sexscapade story sort of like the ESPN/Steve Phillips story. Think of the possibilities. Hell, just take a look at the NY Post! Can you imagine the PR gold?!

Oh sure, there'd be a temporary hit, but long term, we're talking PR bonanza. And judging from the stories I've heard and frankly know about, there's a bevy of stories out there in our vast 415-408-510 TV/radio media wasteland involving high line station execs, cute, girly, preppy interns and "staff assistants"--so I'm betting all we need is one good, albeit verified story and account.

Like I said, everyone benefits. "Friend with benefits?" Yeah, sure. But even more, lots of PUB and potential appearance on The View. You may even be considered for Larry King Live on CNN. Whoa Nellie!

Here's what I propose. If you know of a friend, say, an intern that's been banging the company boss at any given outlet, (media only please) send me the info. I'll be discreet, as should you. Be specific. If its you that's doing the banging, then do provide all the juicy details and I'll try to investigate. That's why I'm ME and that's why you be you. We're all in this together, right? The juicier the better.

Fringe benefits? Take a look at that headline above the mast?!! You can't even get that pub if you win a Nobel peace prize!

2 comments:

  1. I heard something once about Emerald Yeh, I'll go and check my sources.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the girl Steve Phillips was having sex with? whoaaaaaa bad taste in women, dude.

    ReplyDelete