Tuesday, July 28, 2009

'Puddy from 'Seinfeld checks in; Patrick Warburton schmoozes Big Vin


You know him as 'Puddy, Elaine's uber-cool boyfriend from "Seinfeld", but Patrick Warburton's resume is much more pithier and he and I had a quick 'schmooze the other day.


So, what's going on in the professional life of Mr. W? Venture Bros, Family Guy, Rules of Engagement season 4 on CBS, "I'll Believe You" on pay per view Sept., Hoodwinked 2 in Feb. Ace Mulligan: Action Heros Guide To Saving Lives.


I know most actors don't like being typecast, but "Puddy" paid a lot of bills, right? Puddy paid no bills! $3500 dollars an episode!


Whoa, sorry...hey, have you explored the stage or big screen? Sure, but usually I've been committed to half hour TV. Haven't gotten that big break yet. '-hit', better happen fast! Some of the films I'm proud of are "The Woman Chaser" "The Dish" and "The Civilization Of Maxwell Bright."


Besides your wife, who's cuter, Tia Leone or Ann Hathaway? They're both pretty cute, but Hathaway by an edge.


Do you ever see Jerry or Larry David lately? I haven't seen Jerry since we did "The Bee Movie" but I love that man! He really is brilliant, and a great boss!


Follow me daily on SFGate, Twitter and listen to my sports commentary every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday on XTRA Sports 860

No comments:

Post a Comment