Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'd Rather Make Love to Demi Moore


Wouldn't Making Love To Demi Be Better Than This?


From mediabistro.com, an item that begs the question: Has the internet destroyed civilization?Twitter dominator Ashton Kutcher is talking about his race to 1,000,000 followers and his closest competition - the CNN Breaking News Twitter feed. In a video on Qik.com, Kutcher, found here says, "I just thought that was just kind of an amazing comment on the state of our media, and I said that, if I beat CNN to 1 million viewers, then I would ding-dong ditch Ted Turner -- because I don't think it's gonna happen".
BusinessInsider reveals that CNN bought the Twitter account from previous owner James Cox, a British web developer. Cox launched the account three years ago, according to CNN.com spokesperson Jennifer Martin.
As of this writing CNNbrk has a 13,000+ follower lead at 966,247 to Kutcher's 952,865. Another celebutwit, Britney Spears, is falling behind with 932,062.
Kutcher will appear on Larry King tomorrow night to talk about the race to million. Also, Chartbeat is tracking the race in real time. Currently Kutcher is gaining, down by approximately 9,000.

CNN.com
King and the 'Kutch

Follow me daily on my SFGate.com media blog: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/lieberman/index and Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/richlieberman

No comments:

Post a Comment